View Profile TAUfanatic

6 w/ Responses

it does sound like an armored core song

sounds very familiar and brings back some memories.....nice job I like it

nostalgic

this tune has me remember all the times I used to play FF7..........(damn I miss it),even if you've never heard the original it still sounds good,nice remake 10/10

awesome!

I like the instruments(if any) used for the song,the beat,and a good length too.....10/10

I like it

it's got good rythm.......sounds nice overall,perfect for a boss battle.

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks.

its perfect

this song is awesome,good beat,fair length.......this is truly what megaman should sound like! nice job =)

cool

wow.....that's pretty nostalgic......for all those people who grew up in the 80's,listen to this,it should bring back some memories.

Chronamut responds:

indeed! ^^

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Hmmmmm

it's good,but only 11 seconds?! come on!!!!! it was getting good and it just suddenly ended.

Conal responds:

I enjoy your dis-opointment.

oooooooo

nice ambiance,not scary exactly,but it does build suspense.

hmmmmm

well,if it was in two submissions,it must be good,it's relaxing as well.....keep up the good work

it is relaxing

I think it's pretty relaxing,and yes it is from pokemon,but I loved that stuff when I was a kid, so the ten it's getting is becuase it brings back memories.........just kidding,but it does deserve the ten

funkyjunky responds:

You cant hate this music, sure you can hate the way all the games are basically the same, and you can be totally embaressed that you liked it all...but the music is fantastic.

~Did that make any sense?

I like to connect with others, and I'm also very into video games, comic books, painting miniatures, and metal music (I like other genres too) Feel free to hit me up for anything.

24, Male