SRM Rock Guitar Band Hero SRM Rock Guitar Band Hero

looking great!

I remember watching your last SRM toon way back and saying that the animation looks weird, and I've got to say irs come a while and it looks amazing!
the humor is funny, I quite enjoyed that
as I said before the animation is great,
overall the flash was great and I say is very deserving of this 10
- TAUfanatic

PS: I've beem keeping track with the animatics, I appreciate that you released the animaics, cool to look at and see how such flashes are made

Battosai810 responds:

I went back and watched the last SRM toon I did in this style and I agree it looks weird - think of it as the awkward puberty of this new art style! Glad you enjoyed the cartoon, and thanks for watching the animatics. A lot of people really missed the point and complained about me submitting them every week, but it's good to know some folks get it!

WH40K: SpaceHulk WH40K: SpaceHulk

this was great!

I loved it! I really don't care what people will say to me but I liked it way better than that collab that came out a while back....

"of course there's fucking genestealers you ffffffuck!" lol, that was very great, 10/10

March of the Giraffeys March of the Giraffeys

nice flash

I liked it, very different form most of the things I've seen on here

giraffeys are so cute :D

TheL1st responds:

yeah, it's too bad more people haven't seen it or took the time to enjoy it for what it is

SRM Star Wars Holiday! SRM Star Wars Holiday!

I like it!

I like your new animation style, takes a bit getting used to after watching all your old stuff but I like it, its trippy looking I think :P

happy late Christmas/Quanzaamas

Battosai810 responds:

It'll get smoothed out after I get a lot more practice in. I'm taking some real intensive animation classes right now that should really help make my cartoons look great. Thanks for watching!

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

it was nice but

I hoping it would've been longer :(

I got hooked in from the begining and it ended so quickly,oh well

nice animation and I love its look 9/10

SRM: Return of SRMClock SRM: Return of SRMClock

its was great except for one thing

SRMclock's voice,I thought it could've been a little louder,just about everyone else had a louder voice....but still a solid piece of flash,so I'm giving you a ten anyways

and nice duke nukem poster in the begining I love that game

Battosai810 responds:

It was a little quiet, wasn't it? I heard that problem about halfway through - believe it or not, some of the lines were even turned up in Audacity for him!

Glad you liked the flash, and look a little closer at the poster...

40k Collab Trailer 40k Collab Trailer

:D omg

this is looking REALLY good! I can't wait until it comes out

Castle Crashing SE Castle Crashing SE

could've been better

the boobs were nice :D

but the rest of the animation coulc've been more fluid.......

but I'll give you a nine because I like monty python so much :)

Cat War Cat War

this is very nice

I love it,and I've read through the other reviews and I pretty much agree with what everyone's saying....the anaimation is a little iffy...but it looks nice

your drawing style is very nice,its actually got a cute look to it,and since this is about cats it fits

the music is perfect

and maybe you could ytu multiple layers,for backgrounds and such

keep this up its VERY nice

SRM: The Last Soda SRM: The Last Soda

reminds me of my animations class

I'm not sure what it is though,maybe the story,the feel,or what,but it makes me appreciate it a little bit more

and SRM got the mohawk back :D

Battosai810 responds:

Well, this was made in an animation class of my own, so maybe that's what you're thinking? Glad you liked the toon. And yes, there was some fan demand for the mohawk, so I brought it right back. Kind of spoiled it with the icon though.