All 9 art Reviews

WIP shots WIP shots

crazy awesome

I wish I could paint that well, but I'm not that great XP

really nice WIP pics, did you draw the murals and such on the rhino with pencil and just fill it in? thats what it looks like to me and if it works I might try it myself

LegolaSS responds:

did it with a white paint not pencil :P... and basicly just worked my way over the top of it...

Space marines Space marines

I don't know where to start

As it is your ultramarines paintjob is amazing!
your highlighting is commendable, the lighting used on the armor, it even looks like you used non metalic metal!

and the freehand on the rhino makes me speechless

my one problem, and its not that bad, are the models themselves. I can't stand the black reach models and they're statuesque poses, but besides them, everything else is amazing!

you are also awesome for putting fire on the dreadnought :D

LegolaSS responds:

i did try to use NMM... im still working on improving the quality and realisticness of it... i will upload a better picture of the rhino so you can see all the details... including the inside and the neon lights i painted on the underside :3...

i found the models from the black reach box set good for sorting out squads easy... as they have gold arrows on the shoulder pad... athough i did also paint the backpacks gold trimmed for squad two... i do understand what your saying though...

and yes... they are multi melters on the dread... but i put flames to make it a heavy flamer... *also note the "blowtorch" effect* i tried to do :3...

going to try a master piece of artwork when i have time for gold deamon :3

malanthrope skull malanthrope skull

its good

either thats a very small zoanthrope or thats a very big skull :P
either way its really nice, like the sketched style

TheL1st responds:

well its 40k so, a giant skull

Into the Metal Storm of Battle Into the Metal Storm of Battle

its good

I think the right hand looks good,but for me the right leg looks awkward.......still its good and I like it

and when I say right I mean me left and the drawing's right ;)

magicswordz responds:

haha alright
and thanks for clarifying which side too!

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

this is awesome

I LOVE IT!! :3

Gary Eraklin Gary Eraklin

a good 4ok drawing

so what do we have here,a guardsmen with a las gun,is he a normal gaurdsmen or a slightly stripped down stormtrooper?whatever he is the drawing looks nice

and I think its a little funny how he's better looking than most guardsmen :P keep it up!

ork warboss ork warboss

well I like 40k

and I like orks too!

nice job,and I haven't seen a lot of warhammer stuff on enwgrounds,so its nice to see every little thing that gets on here

TheL1st responds:

I just started 40k actually, i have 499 points of tyranids painted

Merc-bodystudy Merc-bodystudy

its allright

I guess from your author's comments,you are right,nothing entirely new or special,I can see a lot in it though,such as where armor pieces may have come from,in fact it looks very similar to a 40k space marine to me (which is probably why I like it)

but I do have to ask,where did you get the helmey from?I really like the helmet and it doesn't look much like anyhting I've seen

guitar marine guitar marine

this is awesome

reminds of an old school noise marine that had an elecric guitar ^^

nice touch goiving him a flying V andI lol'd when I saw it said converse on his leg